December 1st 2015 – Our most recent update Version 2.0 is completely ICD-10 ready, and EDI ready is available for download now.
Please update all your machines to this new version ASAP!!
This version includes changes and updates as follows:
1. Critical changes to the formatting of sent electronic claims updated to 5010 format
2. Now you can right click directly from the appointment dashboard and view your patients demographic info – makes calling on cancelled appointments very easy
3. We totally redid the HCFA for and Bill Generation tabs – making claims easier to work with.
4. No more need to purchase HCFA forms – SAVE MONEY. The software automatically claims prints on plain paper!
5. Receipts now contain all the claim info – even for cash patients.
6. We created a PREPAY tab to allow for patients to pre pay for care.
October 12th, 2015Version 1.8.5 is officially here!
- SOAPe Platinum is now fully ICD-10 compliant. We have included many of the most common ICD codes in the database. In order to get paid, however you have to be VERY specific with which ICD-10 code you choose. That being said, this program allows you the option to manually add your own codes. We suggest the following coding books; ChiroCode Complete & Easy AND ICD-10 Coding for Chiropractic book 2nd edition & 2016 AAPC – American Academy Professional coders $85 and familiarize yourself with the coding.
UPDATES ON THIS RELEASE:
- 1. All the necessary coding changes for ICD-10 compliance!
- 2. Say goodbye to DIRTY claims! We have completely redesigned the way a claim in handled. Now you will have an interactive, editable HCFA form. Everything will pre-populate and become editable! More versatility with handling claims!
- 3. Calling missed appointments directly from the scheduling screen never was easier with the addition of being able to right click on a patient and “view details” to show the patients snapshot of information including phone number and diagnoses.
- 4. Billing – Patient summary and Payment receipts. Anything SOAPe prints will now include the following on the receipt. CPT codes, Diagnosis codes (ICDS), Qty, Amount Tax ID# Medicare # NPI # License #
- 5. Dealing with CASH patients is now much easier and you can have a patient prepay for a round of care utilizing our new “prepaid balance” option!
- 6. Medical records screen was updated to include a sorting option for different types of documentation that you keep for patients.
- 7. Updated ‘Case Type’ to better keep track of different patients cases’.
- 8. Bug fix with VAS pain scale and reporting
- 5. Bug fix with print button now showing up on certain tabs.
July 30, 2015
Version 1.8.0 is now available for download!!!
- 1. YOU SPOKE: SOAPe doesn’t include the Diagnosis and Procedure Codes on their automatically generated receipts. We must include that information as well as itemize the charges with their prospective codes. SOAPe Receipts are extremely basic (Clinic contact info, Patient Name, Payment Mode, DOS, Check #, Paid Date, Paid Amount). Generated Bills are the same (+description of payment). Perhaps I am missing where I can edit info included in the receipt? Also the patient’s full name gets cut off on the receipt print out. WE DELIVERED: This is done.
- 2. When scheduling new patient and hitting save, a dialog box opens asking “Do you want to add patient Insurance detail? Please add below that “Click NO for Cash patient” FIXED
- 3. SOAP tab: Insert COMMENTS box in Subjective & Medical / Social History tab. Make sure all these windows have a comments box for ‘“free text”. Check the alignment on these tabs too, there are words that aren’t lining up correctly. Under the Subjective Complaints tab → reported symptoms → there is a small “Other” box. It’s too small and only allows about 140 characters. We need a bigger box here to add free text. FIXED
- 4. In the “assessment” tab under ICD codes the dropdown categories aren’t organized correctly and they aren’t showing up. FIXED
- 5. SOAPe alignment issues: See below screenshots. FYI: these alignment issues don’t show up on everyone’s machine. FIXED
- 6. Create something for forgotten USER NAMES? FIXED
November 4, 2014
Version 1.6.0 is now available for download!!!
- New HCFA (02/12 1500 Claim Form) form printing alignment issue fixed
- Under SOAP tab – Medical/ Social tab we fixed a scroll bar that was not allowing social history to show.
- We have increased the Database size and upgraded it to SQL 2008!
- Minor bug fixes and additions to the orthopedic exam section.
- Added Puerto Rico as a state in drop down.
- New modification in HCFA Form for non-NPI numbers: The Box 24I shaded portion allows entry of 2 characters and should be filled with qualifier code The Box 24J shaded portion allows entry 11 characters and should be filled with taxonomy code of provider The Box 33B shaded portion allows entry of 17 characters and it should be the combination of qualifier code and taxonomy code
October 9, 2014
Version 1.5.5 is now available for download!!!
- !!MANDATORY HIPPA COMPLIANCE UPDATE!!
- With this update we have fixed the secure mail sending portion of SOAPe
- We have increased the Database size and upgraded it to SQL 2008!
September 30, 2014
- Version 1.5.0 is now available for download!!!
- New HCFA (02/12 1500 Claim Form) form printing alignment
- Fixed scroll bar in Medical/ Social tab
- We updated our SQL Server from 2005 which supported 4GB for database to SQL 2008 which supports 10GB for the database
- Bug fix in sending notes electronically fixed.
- “Hip” added as an option for subjective complaint.
- Bug fix in the range of motion section
May 6, 2014
Version 1.4.5 is now available for download.
SOAPe update 1.4.5
1-Modifications on multiple forms related to New HCFA-1500: Below are the list of changes where we have done modifications related to New HCFA-1500:
• “Bill Transaction Entry” form. • “ICD Code List” form of “Bill Transaction Entry” form. • “Charge Details” form. • “Extra Information” form of “Charge Details” form. • “Examination/Assessment” form. • “Configuration/ICD-9 Code” form. • “Initial Examination” Report. • Modification in claim generation functionality for including data of new fields of New HCFA-1500 form. • New HCFA-1500 Form for ICD10 codes. • Printing of “ICD-9” or “ICD-10” codes in Box 21 of HCFA-1500 form.
SOAPe integration to new Clearinghouse; EMDEON • We are now connected to send claims to Emdeon instead of Gateway. Emdeon is giving us much better support and better rates for our clients. If you are billing through SOAPe send us ticket and we will have someone get in touch with you to switch your service. http://www.soapesoftware.com/helpdesk/index.php
March 28, 2014
Version 1.4.0 is now available for download. Includes updates to 1500 hcfa form, and minor bug fixes and improvements. Steps to install new version of Soape setups:
Backup your current data. Utility > Backup > Backup Now
Uninstall the current version of SPP from your PC (see video below for proper steps to avoid any issues
Download and install the latest version of SPP from our website. This would be the latest version of the free trial found at http://www.soapesoftware.com/software-installation-instructions.php
Restore your backup data to the latest version. Utilities > Restore
Please note: This current software will still say 1.3.5 at the bottom left. This will be corrected on the next release.
August 17, 2013
Version 1.3.5 released. Includes UI enhancements, updates to the billing/claims management module, and minor bug fixes and improvements.
January 13, 2012
Version 1.3 released. Includes minor bug fixes and improvements.
December 15, 2011
SOAP is pleased to announce the latest release of Platinum Plus software. This latest release brings Platinum Plus into 5010 compliance, includes additional financial reports, and addresses some minor bugs that were reported previously. Our team has worked hard to bring you this latest update, and will continue to do so into the new year. SOAPe Platinum Plus software is the first and only FREE EMRavailable to the chiropractic community. We are 100% ad-supported software.
September 15, 2011
SOAPe Platinum Plus upgrade v.1.2.7 now available for download.
May 23, 2011
This is the official launch of SOAPe Platinum Plus software. SPP is a full-scale practice management solution for the chiropractic profession that includes scheduling, reporting, billing and claims management, paperless office and much more. (a $2.995.00 value) to chiropractors everywhere. It has been built from the ground up using the latest and best technologies including .NET and SQL.
To get started today, please use the download link located on the right side of this page. If you would like to learn more about our software, please spend a few minutes browsing our website.
A Better Practice Management Solution For Chiropractors
SOAPe has been providing high quality, affordable software to the chiropractic profession since June 2001. In February 2008, we decided that it was time to design and build a complete practice management solution – one that was not only easy to learn and use, but affordable to all. A state-of-the-art practice management solution that could help to save chiropractors time and money, and streamline their daily office procedures. We believe that we have achieved that goal and are excited about the future of SOAPe Platinum Plus software.